Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The to owner a see colleague


Host:
You at that time see hereafter how thought?
White rock loose:
I hope I see on this day of is my own nation to appear appearance like this.In fact I feel, we can still repeat that sentence and"have never attained and welcome each person, at least can never refuse each one personal beginning", and I also believe there are a lot of libraries all been doing so.But particularly important BE, open widely library such a function, let more ginsengs with among them.
Moreover I want to speak a small example.The time that went at that time is 3 the end of the months, 2009s and 4 beginning of the monthses, time was exactly financial crisis to press owner to feel very heavy .American aspect provided one piece for us at that time according to, no matter is the time of the biggest financial crisis, economic crisis last century, be still this time, whenever appear an economic crisis, is also ages to become cold at the same time, person is discharges of library all sharply increase.This is a very interesting detail, why the environment Be getting colder, does the library on the contrary provide more warmth for person?What does the library actually mean to a society?I feel the public house that it should be warmth, and public living room, the to owner a see colleague.

No comments:

Post a Comment